Fireplaces in Slough
Wood-burner installed that was not regulatory compliant and dangerous, according to the HETAS regulator, who conducted an inspection. After remedial work, HETAS provided another inspection, which they also failed. Took them to court (Aldershot and Farnham County Court, case number C0QZ109A), but they folded the company, First Choice Installations. A subsequent company Fireplaces and Stove Installations Ltd. has now also been dissolved, along with First Choice Fireplaces and Fires Ltd. They owned a showroom in Farnborough - Hotspot Fireplaces - now closed. Mark Kirby was the company director. His wife Brenda was also involved, also Laura Ann Young, James Young and Chris Jones
Mark Letties - 04/02/2020 | report this review
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.